T&S SAID WHAT?!
Our thoughts, inspiration and words of wisdom
Let others tag your Facebook page photos
September 13, 2010 by Tim Priebe
It turns out that the default setting is that others cannot tag pictures you post on your business’s Page. They can for your personal profile, but not on your Page.
Luckily, a Facebook user figured out the following method, and we were able to use it on our Pages here at T&S. Works way better than a baseball bat.
Follow these steps to allow users to tag photos on your business’s Facebook Page:
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Directly below your Page’s Profile photo, click on “Edit Page”.
- In your browser’s URL, note the number that comes AFTER ‘edit/?id=’ That number is your Page ID.
- Go to this URL, but change REPLACEME to your Page ID from step 3: http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/app_settings.php?id=REPLACEME&aid=2305272732
- Click the setting for “Allow All Fans to Tag Photos”
- Save your settings.
Not too difficult, and good to know!